With an unstoppable growth (Over 500K users in December according to them), this social network it’s starting to become a must use for small companies; especially if you want to rank higher in Google’s search engine. Let’s not talk now about the different methods that can be used since it would take too long although you can definitely speak your mind in the comments section.
Google+ is playing a larger role every day in SEO by rewarding pages with a profile on their social network with better search results. And it’s not really necessary to investigate a lot. Just try to publish your Google Place in your G+ profile and you will see how it gets easier to find your website using Google. Something which you should do if you haven’t already. Remember that 97% of consumers search online for local businesses according to data provided from Google.
What services Does it provide?
4. Events. Similar to what’s already taking place in Facebook, you can create and share an event with whatever circles you choose. Once again, these circles play an awesome role in your audience segmentation which makes the feature maybe the most important Google+ asset.
5. Google Authorship is one of the main advantages of being present in this social network. You basically use what Google values most to increase your ranking in the searches. What we are talking here is about validating your page so Google recognizes you as a leader in the sector.
And what are the advantages of obtaining the Authorship?
- It increases the dissemination of your profile in Google+
- It improves the opportunities the profile of your small company being displayed in the results of personalised searches.
- It also increases your post’s CTR (Click through rate). At least, that’s what the latest studies suggest.
Are you giving Google+ a chance? Do you use Google Authorship? Tell us your experience in the comments section!
You can also get more information and new trends in social media on Twitter or Google+, more infographics and photos (including LOLs) on Pinterest or debates on our fanpage and our LinkedIn Group. We’ll see you there!